Sunday, December 2, 2012

Distractions


More necklace pictures today. This is Iris, the colorful 10-strand bead crochet with dyed mother of pearl discs and glass beads. And the loop closure at the back with a fun blue bead drop and small silver shell.

I may have one or two more crochet necklaces on my mind but I think those will have to back off for now to make room for some more distracting ideas. I'm enjoying playing with different types of multimedia chains but I miss my seed beads and I have more than a few thoughts growing in my sketchbook.
My attention is also being diverted by the Coheed and Cambria concert on Tuesday :) and I'm getting increasingly excited about it. I plan to have one more post up with another completed necklace before then and when I return from Nashville on Wednesday I'll get to work stocking my Etsy shop. It's been neglected for quite some time, as the pieces I wanted to put up for sale were sold locally! In my excitement I've left the poor little shop unstocked but I think I've settled into a more regular pace now and I plan to pay much more attention to it.
But it's a Sunday morning and work beckons and makes me wish I could work in a New Mexico crafts store instead. Thank you to anyone who stops by to read what I write or to look at the pictures, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment